Sunday, July 15, 2007

Playing Catch Up or Chasing my own Tail

Today has been a blur of packing, loading, saying good-bye, driving, unloading, unpacking, laundry, baking, picture sorting, and generally doing all those things that need to be done when you've been away for a while. As you might have guessed, I've been away for the past 2 weeks, at a summer festival in Indiana, where there's been a whole lot of this:

And this:
And this:
Which resulted in this:
Lots of smiling faces after our performance of the Mendlessohn Concerpiece no. 2 for 2 clarinets and piano.
Unfortunately, this means that there hasn't been a lot of knitting going on lately, but I'm planning on finishing the Gentlemen's Shooting Socks before I leave for Italy on Friday. That's right. Italy. On Friday. For 2 weeks. Which begs a really big question. Do you suppose I can get my hands on a copy of Harry Potter on my layover in Amsterdam?
Some news you might be interested in... I got a new camera! Note the impressive leap in picture taking ability. This can only mean better pictures, which means a better blog, and a happier Meggan. Proof?
I like the red ones best.....

No comments: