Monday, November 12, 2007

Teaser

Dollar and a Half is done, done, done. She's even been worn once, the day after an ill-conceived late night finishing session. She is everything I hoped for and more.... but the more is going to have to come later. It's a remarkably grey, dreary day here, so FO shots are not going to happen until later this week.


Also, I'm on Ravelry now. Screen name: doubleG. I'm not really set up at all - got to get a Flickr account and other stuff, but that should be happening next weekend....

I've now got a real live knit buddy. She's just starting out, but is eager for a sweater. I'm looking for some fairly simple patterns for her that are still flattering. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it!

Welcome to Ravelry. I am going to go add you as a friend right now.