Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanks

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I truly appreciated them. Thanks especially to those who delurked to say happy birthday. I write this blog for me, not for the comments, but it is always nice to know that someone is out there appreciating. It has been one of the most stressful weeks on record, with four performances in four days along with extra rehearsals and school work as we approach then end of the semester. I haven't had the energy to knit much.

Also, I am sad to report that my computer has a serious problem, one involving my hard drive. This kind of thing only happens at the end of a semester with a term paper deadline looming. Anyway, it means that nothing but absolutely essential things can go on my hard drive and that means no picture of pretty knits in progress for a bit until I can get this thing sorted out. So, my best wishes to you on your holiday crafting adventures. When my computer is fixed, I may have some pretties to show you!

No comments: