Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad Blogger

Boy am I a bad blogger. I wanted to blog these scones about 2 weeks ago, but I'm not entirely happy about the recipe I created, so I didn't.

Then last week, I meant to blog about the lovely hike I took. I blew off a couple of "shoulds" (I should practice/study/clean the apartment) to take a long hike in the early spring woods. It was trying so hard to be spring. The whole walk was a juxtaposition of old, faded brown and bright, bright spring green. The trees are finally starting to leaf out now, which you can't see in this pic yet. Unfortunately, this means that my allergies are acting up. This picture was taken right before I took a wrong turn and ended up going two miles out of my way....
Oh, and let's not forget about my mom's $1.50 cardigan. I finished knitting the pieces just this week, and they're blocking on my floor. This color isn't entirely accurate. It's not so bright. It's a very nice deep purple.
I'm going to start the sewing up tonight, and then I need to address the issue of buttons.... My mom really loves buttons, so something a little unusual would be ok, but I'm not sure what direction to go in. Suggestions for a sluggish blogger?

No comments: