Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The View From Here....

... really couldn't be any better. The semester is over. My crab apple is blooming. It's sunny and warm and the best place to be is reading a book on the balcony.

Oh, and the semester is over! I have a brief respite before heading off to Aspen for the summer, where the work will start all over again. I'm excited to go, but I'm also not kidding myself. This will be no vacation. I am anticipating being stressed out to a degree I have not yet experienced, and as for free time or even sleep, I'm not betting on getting a whole lot. One of the things I really must do is make sure I make time to exercise. Does anyone have any tips for really good "on the go" exercise? It's also got to be cheap. That goes without saying. I'm up for anything.
But for now, I'm just enjoying a bit of relaxation and planning for what's coming up.... Happy Spring to you!

No comments: