Monday, June 30, 2008

Meme

I have no knitting content for you. Aspen has been eating up all my time. Rehearsal, practice, repeat. Anyway, I thought I'd put up this meme to prove to you that I'm still here. Plus, I work in the box office here, and it's really slow this morning.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?


I was spending the summer with my two best friends, preparing for high school. As I recall, I spent a lot of my summer on rollerblades, my main mode of transportation, going to the drug store for Coke or to the park.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Work at the box office
2. Go see "Get Smart" with some friends
3. Get bus to the music school to pick up package
4. Practice
5. Run or pilates

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Cookies, candy, cake, ice cream, things that are generally really horrible for me. Also, fresh baked bread, if I can get it.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy a bass clarinet
2. Buy an Eb clarinet
3. Buy a house and fix it up. Also furniture for the house, obviously, including an amazing bed.
4. Eat all organic, locally grown food.
5. Support the arts in a major way.

5) Places I have lived:

Trenton, MI
Ithaca, NY
Greensboro, NC
Okemos, MI

6) Jobs I have had:

File and data entry clerk
Library Page
Camp Counselor and Office Worker
Advertising Sales Representative
Private Clarinet Teacher
Box Office Worker


Consider yourself tagged.

No comments: