Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Sunday

This little meal is just one facet of my happiness this weekend: whole wheat pasta with mushrooms, tomatos, and goat cheese, strawberries, and milk in my imported Nutella-cum-juice glass. I don't often eat at my table, but I cleaned my apartment this weekend, and somehow settling down to a good meal with good book seemed like just the thing. I even pulled out one of the sunny placemats I bought at World Market for the occasion.

On My Bedside Table:
Anne of Ingleside by L. M. Montgomery
Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley

Current Interests:
spring fashions
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
cleanliness

On My Mind:
newlyweds
new homes
opportunities

Learning:
to be a better person and musician
relax
Notre Dame organum

Making:
Conwy Socks from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush
Dollar and a Half cardigan for my mom

Looking Forward To:
the first outside weekend of spring
daffodils

Enjoying:
my little apartment
my friends
puppy pictures!

Amused By:
Pinky and the Brain on DVD (seriously, it doesn't get any funnier than these guys)

No comments: